Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILYN

Yesterday Kailyn turned 1. I can't believe how fast she has grown. She's talking, walking, dancing, laughing, playing with Landon and sharing her opionion with her amazingly powerful vocal cords!!!! We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with some fun friends and family.


I made some fun cupcakes. Some of them are ladybugs.


Landon helped blow out the candle


And she liked the cupcake.....




I sure love my little girl. Happy Birthday Kailyn.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun- I am sorry we couldn't make it. The girls would have had a blast. Hailey was sick and well you know I am uncapable. Happy Birthday Kailyn

Tara said...

she is so,, so, so, so cute!!! what a doll...sorry we missed it...we would have loved to help her celebrate!!
I love your cupcakes...your crafty thing! :)

laurel said...

Hey cuz! Somehow I didn't know you guys had a blog! Anyway, glad to fine you! Kailyn is adorable - Happy 1st Birthday!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Happy Bday, you cute little baby!

beck said...

yea! so cute . . .


and just because your jealous that you weren't on that hike with me doesn't mean you have to make fun . . . :)

Leannes notes said...

Yum, I want a cupcake, they look so good and so cute. And i wish I was there to kiss the birthday girl!

Mel and Nate said...

She is soooo cute! It makes me want a girl next! It was so fun catching up the other day!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

this is kevin... i would have loved to be at that birthday party cause i really, really, really like cup cakes, esp. when they are different colors!!!

cami said...

these are adorable. sooo freaking cute!!
oh and i guess kailyn is pretty cute too...

fREnCh TrOSt said...

She's a doll. Those cupcakes are SO cute. Happy Birthday Kailyn!

Ash said...

LOVE the Blog!!