Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun with my parents

Here are some photos of when my mom and dad were here on vacation. We had a lot of fun with them.


Landon watching dad and Aaron drive away and Becky and Shane telling him it's ok.

Shane, Brad and Aaron.
Adam at his finest, Kate and baby.

Cute little Hailey.
Alexis takin a break after she got hurt at jumpin jacks.
Dad kickin off his sunburn.
Aaron and Sabrina.

We went to Jumping Jacks one morning. Landon still talks about the big dinosaurs and boats.

Kailyn hanging out with her buddy. She sure loves papa.

We rented jet skis one day. I cleaned sand off of Kailyn for 3 days.


Grandma Leanne and Kailyn

3 comments:

beck said...

Such cute pics! Love em!

Unknown said...

Oh cute- I should had known to scroll down to check for more pictures.

Sabrina said...

glad I made it into one photo, and landon and kaylin are in like 10. Sweet :)