Friday, January 9, 2009

Pumpkins and Halloween




Hana did her very own pumpkin!


Becky and Conrad


Landon posing for a picture....




We had the flu the week before Halloween. So on Halloween day, Landon and I were still feeling sick. At the very last minute we decided to take the kids to Grandma Glauser's and do some trick or treating. Landon tried to be excited but he just didn't feel good. Never the less, the kids did good and knocked on a few doors. Here are the little Fireman and UPS driver girl. :)



Grandma Glauser and Kailyn








6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea you are blogging!!! Keep 'em coming I am sure you have lots more.

beck said...

such fun pics! love it. love it! glad you are back in the game. :)

Sabrina said...

Im kinda weirded out that it's almost valentines day and I feel like i need to be dressing up for halloween. Im so glad you got the time to post though! If you know how you need to post a video of landon when he sings "I like to move it move it" He has so many different voices, it's the best!!!

Becky Gallegos said...

That UPS outfit is the CUTEST thing ever!! Love it!

Carly said...

I love how Hana is concentrating so hard! It's way cute. I can't believe how big Kailyn is getting. She's gorgeous Ken!! Landon is such a STUD! How fun it must be to have both your kids be involved in these things. I can't wait for that! I get to be a kid with Cami all over again!! :)

Erin said...

Kendall! has it really been that long since I've seen you?! Crazy. We both have 3 year olds now, and you have a second! Insane! Well I hope all is well. I love you!