Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here Comes Trouble

was the saying on Kailyn's shirt she wore on Saturday!



The morning she dropped my cell phone into a glass of water. After quickly taking it apart and shaking out the water, drying it with a hair dryer, and allowing it to dry all night, the phone Brad got me for my birthday is a GONER! (This is usually where you'll start to see tears.) My cute little palm centro lives no more. AHHHHHHH. I am without a cell phone. Something i never leave home without. I do not have a replacement yet so to all you who have tried calling, i cannot call you back because - A. the obvious and B. i don't have your number. So, while i'm glad it's my phone that is dead, not my curious daughter who loves anything water i am unavailable unless i by chance know your number. I don't even know my parents number to give to anyone to call.

8 comments:

beck said...

that totally sucks . . . then maybe a good thing to have some peace and quiet. :)

Unknown said...

First off- I am SO SORRY!! Everyone gets that "one wild child". Some people get more then one so count your blessings and knock on wood (so will I)!

It looks like you guys have had so much fun. I am interested to see how much fun or (insanity) we will have when the whole family is together. I didn't think there is a room big enough for us all. :)

Mel and Nate said...

No wonder your phone always sounds like it is off! Please call me asap 801-360-4664. Are you still in Seattle? I miss you!

Nikki Hansen said...

Some days we love our kids more than others that's for sure!!!

beck said...

hahah! that is so funny! I have no idea why i called you kendall jasperson. . . weird! well i changed it, so it's official. you have to do it! haha! you've been tagged!

Scott G-ness said...

Oh i just wanna grab little kailyn's chubby legs and do some baby talk. like "oh youre just soooo snuggies and squishy and cutsie and pootsie" thats what i would say to her. of course in that accent that babies understand.

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Brad and Kendall! I miss you guys! I know we just saw you guys last week and the week before - but I think I got used to it! I miss you guys! We have had so much fun with you guys lately!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Johnny & Alli said...

Maybe you could, I don't know...POST SOMETHING!!!! What's the point of having a blog? I'm back to harassing you! POST SOMETHING NOW!

LOVE YOU!